Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Position – Chemical Engineer
Location - Kolhapur
Assist in designing of new or improved chemical processes. ... Implement new ideas to improve operational quality and efficiency. Coordinate, plan and schedule project activities for chemical technicians to meet project goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Using scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles to solve problems and improve processes.
• Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans to ensure company goals are achieved.
• Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality.
• Using computers to compile and analyze data.
• Establishing safety and waste management procedures.
• Traveling to work sites and locations to learn about project needs and design, implement, troubleshoot, test, and improve processes, equipment, and facilities.
• Assisting with establishing budgets and timelines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering.
• Experience or more education may be strongly desired.
• Industry-specific knowledge may be required.
• Some positions may require or prefer additional certificates or licenses. -Strong understanding of chemistry, mathematics, biology, and engineering principles.
• Ability to cooperate and communicate with others, especially those without a technical background.
• Computer literacy.
• Exceptional problem solving, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management skills.
• Desire to travel.
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||60 Thousand To 1 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Water Treatment Unit Operations Chemical Reaction Engineering Chemical Engineer|
|Contact Person||Antara Patil|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|