Job Position - Civil Engineer
Location - Kolhapur
Civil Engineers are generally responsible for designing, constructing and managing various construction projects such as roads, building, tunnels, bridges and other. In addition, many Civil Engineers are also involved conducting research and educating other staff members..
Responsibilities and Duties
• Developing detailed designs.
• Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
• Preparing and implementing project plans.
• Researching and providing estimates for projects.
• Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
• Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
• Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
• Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
• Project management duties
• Qualifications and Skills
·Registration/Licensure as a Professional Engineer may be required.
• Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
• Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
• Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
• Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
• Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
• A minimum of five years’ industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
Salary: ₹7,000.00 - ₹8,000.00 per month
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Civil Engineer Civil constructor Civil supervisor Civil maintenance|
|Contact Person||Antara Patil|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|