Job Position - CNC Operator
Location - Kolhapur
This post is for a Male Candidate, to work with an organization in production. The candidate should be able to work on CNC Machine.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
• Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
• Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
• Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
• Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
• Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
• Provide timelines to clients.
• Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
• Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
• Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
Qualifications and Skills
• Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings.
• Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
• Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
• Good computer and mathematical skills.
• Diploma / Degree (BE) in engineering.
• 6 months to 1 year experience as a CNC Machine Operator.
Job Type: Full-time
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||80 Thousand To 1 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Secondary School, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Setter Activities VMC Programming CNC Programming CNC Machines CNC Turning CNC Maintenance|
|Contact Person||Antara Patil|
|Address||785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane,|