Job Position - File Clerk
Location - Kolhapur
Job Description - A file clerk organizes records such as forms, invoices and receipts, and files these in relevant files. A file clerk retrieves information on request, and returns records to the correct locations.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Collecting documentation from various sources.
• Assessing, organizing and coding documentation.
• Creating and updating files, and filing documentation in appropriate files.
• Destroying outdated files following protocol, or moving these to inactive storage.
• Scanning files regularly to ensure their correct positions and to search for missing records.
• Retrieving records on request and forwarding these to relevant parties.
• Making copies of and delivering records.
• Executing authorized changes to filing system.
• Assisting with phone inquiries.
• Receiving and forwarding mail and courier packages.
• Qualifications and Skills
• 1+ years work experience in similar position.
• Proficient with using computers, and MS Office Word and Excel.
• Proficient with using photocopy and facsimile machines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
• 6 months to 1 year Experience in office environment.
• Freshers can also Apply
• Bachelor's (Any)
Job Type: Full-time
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||File Clerk file system photocopier filing data entry|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|