Job Position - HR Executive (Female)
Location - Kolhapur
An HR executive performs the basic functions of the HR department, handling areas such as personnel management, social welfare and the maintenance of HR records. An HR executive is a key member of the HR department, often playing an instrumental role in many HR functions, or leading a team of HR staff for various projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Firing staff
* Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
• Freshers can apply
• Bachelor\'s (Any)
• MBA (HR,MARKETING) (Preferred)
Job Type: Full Time
|0 - 1 Years
|80 Thousand To 80 Thousand P.A.
|HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations
|HR Analyst HR Recruiter HR Consultant HR Executive HR Coordinator HR Assistant Human Resource Management Sourcing Head Hunting HR Administration
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.