Job Position – Insurance Consultant
Location - Kolhapur
Job Description - Insurance consultants review individual and company requirements before proposing tailor-made coverage plans. Insurance consultants also supervise the processing of legitimate insurance payouts..
Responsibilities and Duties
• Memorizing current insurance packages.
• Reviewing clients' needs to identify suitable insurance packages.
• Gauging prominent risks to ascertain appropriate payment amounts.
• Issuing non-binding insurance quotations.
• Processing clients' valid insurance claims.
• Fielding our clients' queries and recommendations.
• Supporting newly-appointed Insurance Consultants by issuing sound advice.
• Partaking in scheduled and impromptu company events.
Qualifications and Skills
• A Finance-intensive qualification is preferred.
• Demonstrable experience as an insurance consultant.
• Receipt of an insurance consultant license.
• Laudable statistical modeling techniques.
• Ability to utilize digital spreadsheets.
• Fine-tuned interpersonal, problem-solving, and referral capacities.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Well-honed telephone etiquette.
• Availability beyond routine working hours.
• High school diploma.
Job Type: Full-time
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / stock market / Loan|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma|
|Key Skills||Insurance Consultant Insurance Agent Insurance Advisor Mutual Funds Sales Financial Advisor|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|