Job Position – Interior Designer
Location - Kolhapur
Job Description - Interior Designers make interior spaces functional, safe, and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Outline client design objectives.
• Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
• Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
• Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
• Source materials and products included in plans.
• Create 'mood boards' to sample your design vision.
• Utilize computer applications in the design process.
• Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
Qualifications and Skills
• Portfolio of design work.
• Project management experience.
• Experience with computational design.
• Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
• Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
• Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹8,500.00 per month
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Key Skills||Interior Designer Interior Decorator Civil Designer Civil Draftsman|
|Contact Person||Antara Patil|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|