Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Position - IT Technician
Location - Kolhapur
Job Description -We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good problem-solving ability for the position of IT Technician. The duties of an IT Technician include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner, and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
• Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
• Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
• Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
• Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware.
• Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
• Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
• Conducting daily backup operations.
• Managing technical documentation.
Qualifications and Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in database programming and software installation.
• Attention to detail.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
• A+, Linux+, or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per month
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - Network Administration, Security|
|Key Skills||Hardware Engineer Network Administrator Mobile Engineer It Technician|
|Contact Person||Antara Patil|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|