Job Position: Manual Tester
Location- Kolhapur, Maharashtra
Job Description - If you have passion for fixing bugs in code and programming, you may be cut out for career in manual testing. As a Software Tester, you will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of software development. You will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users. As working with code is part of the role, software testers are expected to be familiar with various coding languages.
Role of the Manual tester
• Analysing the requirements from clients
• Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
• Conducting Review Meetings
• Analysing and executing Test Cases
• Defect Tracking
• Communicating with Test Manager
• Experience of testing in Web Development
• Able to plan, Design, Developed and implement test cases.
• Experience of PHP.
• Experience of working In E-Commerce and CMS.
• BSC Computer, MSC Computer, BE, BTECH, MCA
Min 1 Year
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - QA / Testing / Documentation|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.C.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Manual Testing Manual Tester tester software tester|
|Contact Person||Aishwarya Dhale|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|