Job Position – Market Research Analyst
Location - Kolhapur
Job Description - Market research analysts are marketing specialists who help determine an organization’s position in the marketplace in order to effectively promote their products and services. They research competitors and their marketing methods, and study and gather consumer information.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
• Assist in the development of marketing plans.
• Conduct research on specific market conditions.
• Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
• Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
• Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
• Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
• Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
• Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
Qualifications and Skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Familiarity with trade show and event policies and protocols
• Basic knowledge of catering practices
• Excellent problem solving and prioritizing skills
• Good Communication
• Excellent presentation skills
• Two years of experience in market research and analysis.
• Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
• Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
• Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
• Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Bachelors degree in market research or related.
Job Type: Full-time
|5 - 10 Years
|Corporate Planning & Strategy / Management Consulting
|SPSS Microsoft Office Market Research Business Research Secondary Research Lead Generation
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.