Job Position - Counselor
Location - Kolhapur
We are searching for a skilled Counselor to help provide direction and support to all our patients. You will actively help patients build coping mechanisms to guide them through stressful situations. Your duties will also include listening to clients, asking necessary questions, and developing effective strategies to
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assess patients through detailed conversations, interviews, and observations to determine the appropriate testing or examination.
• Diagnose the patient’s mental and emotional disorders.
• Create effective treatment plans that include counseling, medication, or other services.
• Work with your patient and develop goals.
• Regularly discuss the treatment plan with your patient to identify faults or room for improvement.
• Educate appropriate coping mechanisms to help patients through tough situations.
• Record the patient’s progress and change their treatment plan when needed.
Qualifications and Skills
• Superb verbal and written communication skills.
• Aptitude to empathize with clients and help them open up.
• Good time management skills.
• Proven experience in developing effective treatment plans.
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a professional counselor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per month
|Experience||3 - 4 Years|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||communication skill management skills Medical counselor Medical Professor Medical Faculty|
|Contact Person||Antara Patil|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|