Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Position - Office Manager
Location - Kolhapur
Job Description - Office managers are responsible for keeping an office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support. The job can range widely in duties and responsibilities, from reception, copy editing and support, to handling a specific type of paperwork or filing for a specific department.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Overseeing general office operation.
• Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
• Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
• Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
• Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
• Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
• Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
• Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
Qualifications and Skills
• Five years of experience in office administration
• Office management experience.
• Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• A bachelor degree or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹9,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per month
|Experience||4 - 5 Years|
|Salary||90 Thousand To 1 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Reception / Computer Operator / Assistant|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, M.A, M.C.A, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com, MS/Master of Surgery|
|Key Skills||Office Management Administration Management Staff Development Office Manager|
|Contact Person||Antara Patil|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|