Job Position - Pharmacist
Location - Kolhapur
Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities. Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals. Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Reviewing and executing physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
• Organizing the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
• Maintaining full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
• Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
• Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
• Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
• Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
• Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
• Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
• Proven experience as a pharmacist
• Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
• Good organizing skills
• Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach
• Integrity and compassion
• Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
• Valid license to practice the profession
• Diploma in pharmacy
• Bachelor of Pharmacy
Job Type: Full-time
|0 - 1 Years
|90 Thousand To 1 Lac P.A.
|Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical
|B.Pharma, Post Graduate Diploma, M.Pharma
|Pharmacist pharmacy QC chemist
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.