Job Position - Program Administrator
Location - Kolhapur
Job Description - The program administrator is responsible for organizing several aspects of a project such as fundraising, hiring staff and managing budgets.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Create a planning schedule.
• Organize fundraising events.
• Secure project sponsors.
• Hire required staff members.
• Manage the project budget.
• Contact relevant vendors or service providers needed for the project.
Qualifications and Skills
• Prior experience as a project manager, program administrator or a similar position.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Flexible work hours.
• Ability to maintain a budget.
• Excellent computer literacy skills.
• Knowledge of health and safety laws.
• 1 year Experience (Preferred)
• Freshers can apply also.
• Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business or related field.
• Masters (MBA) (Any)
Job Type: Full-time
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Industry||Corporate Planning & Strategy / Management Consulting|
|Key Skills||Excellent interpersonal & communication skills Program Administrator project manager program administrator|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|