Job Position – Quality Engineer
Location - Kolhapur
Manufacturing Quality Engineers work in industries such as automobile, transportation, textile and industrial equipment, and their role is to monitor, test and report on the quality of products. Depending on the position, they might inspect raw materials, components, mechanical systems or final products
Responsibilities and Duties
• Developing and implementing quality standards.
• Developing and implementing quality control systems.
• Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
• Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
• Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
• Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
• Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
• Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
• Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
• Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
• ASQ certification preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
• Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Quality Control Management Quality Control Engineer Quality Assurance Quality Executive|
|Contact Person||Antara Patil|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|