Job Position - Quality Inspector
Location- Kolhapur, Maharashtra
Job Description - A quality inspector monitors the quality of incoming and outgoing products or materials for a company. Also known as quality control inspector, they are tasked with conducting tests, analyzing measurements, and overseeing production processes. They work in assembly lines or production departments..
Responsibilities and Duties
• Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
• Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
• Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
• Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final product to the specifications.
• Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
• Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
• Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
• Supervise the production process.
• Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
• Certification in quality control is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Good math and technical skills.
• Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
• A relevant diploma in a related field.
Job Type: Full-time
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Good Communication Quality Inspector Quality Analyst Quality Merchandiser|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, Shahupuri 4th Lane, Kolhapur Maharashtra Pin-416008|