Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Pune, Prabhat Road
The Scriptwriter/Writer creates blueprints and details of the script based on concepts or ideas. To develop story elements to translate the creative vision into stories for production, with a deep understanding of the storyline and target audience.
He/She works closely with the production teams to review and revise the script to fit potential audience appeal.
He/She reviews the work to ensure it meets required editorial standards.
He/She also ensures regulatory requirements are adhered to, and the local needs of the primary audience are met.
He/She understands how productions affect audiences and is familiar with current screenplay formats.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Approve relevant copyright clearance fees and ensure it is accounted for in the budget for script development.
• Conduct primary research to understand the characters and other story elements.
• Create blueprints for scripts based on research and the creative vision of production teams.
• Discuss content details with technical teams to ensure that it meets desired standards.
• Ensure there are no legal and copyright issues that could occur with the production of the script.
• Guide teams to conduct research on the subject matter based on the creative brief and storyline provided.
• Identify sources for the researcher to assist the scriptwriting process.
• Prepare the required documents to obtain legal clearance for production.
• Present the narratives and provide inputs on the visual and production requirements for consideration.
• Produce original ideas for consideration based on the understanding of the audience.
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||News Reporting Voice Overs TV Production Radio Jockeying Script Writer|
|Contact Person||kavita jagtap|
|Address||1785 E Ward, Ghugare Complex, G Enterprises Building, 4th Lane, Kolhapur|